The Boeing 777-300ER sets new standards in travel experience and comfort. It is the biggest aircraft in the fleet, and is used on long-haul.
The new aircraft will be used on ultra long routes, so for connections such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
The Boeing 777-300ER has state-of-the-art technology. It offers maximum reliability, a very high level of comfort in the cabin, and has space for over 330 seats. It can also save 23% in fuel and CO2 emissions per seat in comparison with the A340-300.
- Crew: 3/14
- Seats: 340 (8 First / 62 Business / 270 Economy)
- Engines: 2 x General Electric GE90-115BL
- Max. thrust per engine: 115300 lbs/52300 kg
- Wing Span: 64.8 m
- Length: 73.9 m
- Height: 18.5 m
- Max. takeoff weight: 351530 kg
- Max. landing weight: 251290 kg
- Maximum speed: 0.89 Mach / 945 km/h
- Travel Speed: 0.84 Mach / 892 km/h
- Max. range with a full load: 10700 km